– Aluminium tilt and turn window system offers a complete range of insulated profiles for the construction of elegant and moderately priced aluminium windows.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– A sturdy three-chamber system, coupled with 24 mm glass fibre
reinforced polyamide based insulation profiles
PA 6.6 25% GF which reduces thermal conduction.
– Fittings that are perfectly tailored to the window systems,
with the highest quality and durability.
– Aluminium European groove or 16mm Euro groove hinged for branded fittings.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Straight or curved line outer contours.
– Unlimited choice of colours due to finishing techniques
such as anodising, electrostatic powder finishing including metallic, bicolour and textured.
– The system can accommodate high-performance glazing thickness up to 34 mm.
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– Perfectly engineered and highly secure.
– Fully recyclable, easy to clean, durable, elegant and economical.
THE ALL-ROUND SYSTEM
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C5 / B5
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction values up to 36 dB
Burglary protection up to resistance class RC2
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 2,2
Thermal insulation Uw(W/m2K)* 1,6
*Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm and Ug=1,0W/m2K
Installation depth mm 60